viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

ball drop 2011


Times Square Ball Drop will be happening in just a few minutes and it will officially be the start of a brand new year, the year 2011. We have received many wishes for 2011 and we would like to share them to everyone. We had also asked some fellow revelers here at New York Times Square while watching Dick Clark’s Rockin New Years Eve 2011.
“I hope that my brother will not be bullied anymore at school this year. Bullying is still one of my major concern as a parent,” said Jane Angle from Oklahoma City.
“We hope that President Obama will finally be signing a Tier 5 Extension Bill this New Year. I came here to Times Square to feel the celebration but still 2010 had been one of the worst year for our family,” said Bryan Jones, a former construction worker from Iowa.

“Despite the economic crisis we manage to overcome it because we are a nation united. We always have trust in God and this year there is one wish that I ask and that is God Bless America!,” said Martha Miles from Florida.

“My son is in Afghanistan and if there is one wish I want to really say that would be for the war there to end and for my son to come home alive,” said Jacob Terrance from Brooklyn, New York.

“New Year brings new hope for everyone and I hope that my daughter who was diagnosed to have brain tumor will still be well,” Dorothy Simons from Illinois said.

City State Times received close to 200 wishes for the New Year’s celebration here at Times Square and we are oping that all the good wishes and those that they truly deserved will really come true. As 2010 end let us sing together the symbolic and traditional song for New Year. Let us all sing and celebrate the Times Square Ball Drop 2011 with the Aud Lang Syne. Happy New Year everyone!

No hay comentarios: