jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

Khloe Kardashian Seals Reality Show And Discusses Weight Issues

Khloe Kardashian Seals Reality Show And Discusses Weight Issues




Khloe Kardashian - Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian discussed her issues with weight recently and received the green light from E! on new 8-episode "Khloe and Lamar" show.

The reality star revealed during a video blog on her official site Monday (Jan. 24) that she doesn’t feel all that confident in her own skin. “My weight is always going up and down. I’m always fighting that. I feel like no matter what I do, I never look good enough to everybody else. That’s been a struggle that I think I’ve gotten ahold of, not caring what other people think. But as much as I say that, other people’s words eventually come and do hit you hard.” Khloe also added: “I think my weight is my biggest lifetime struggle. It’s not the biggest thing in life, but it does get you down sometimes.” www.wdalaw.com E! new has confirmed the ink is dry on a Khloe and Lamar. Khloe Kardashian with her husband Lamar Odom sharing everything with the world!

"Khloe and Lamar are such a dynamic couple that we just knew we had t o give them their own series," E! executive Lisa Berger said. "They are fascinating individuals in their own right, and together the duo are a powerhouse. They are funny, dramatic, opinionated, and we intend to capture all this, along with the unvarnished reality of their lives together and apart, since each is constantly followed by their own celebrity spotlight."

Will you watch Khloe Kardashian in "Khloe and Lamar"?

No hay comentarios: