jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010

OWN: ‘The Oprah Winfrey Network’ Facts

 
OWN OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network Facts Get ready because OWN or The Oprah Winfrey Network launches January 1, 2011!  For a few facts about the Oprah Winfrey Network, read on!

OWN is a joint venture between Oprah Winfrey and Discovery Communications. OWN will debut in more than 80 million homes on what is currently the Discovery Health Channel.  Programming on OWN targets Adults 18-49 and will include a mix of nonfiction, short form programming, movies, documentaries, and acquisitions. OWN will be simulcast in HD.

In the words of the divine Miss O, here are a few reasons OWN will stand out from other networks.

“OWN is the network of self-discovery, connecting people to each other and to their greatest potential. We tell real life stories that are emotional and entertaining.We present moments of transformation that inspire action. We give you the tools to fuel your own self-discovery and live your best life.On OWN, it’s not about what’s next on TV, it’s about what’s next for you.”

“Fifteen years ago, I wrote in my journal that one day I would create a television network, as I always felt my show was just the beginning of what the future could hold. For me, the launch of OWN is the evolution of the work I’ve been doing on television all these years and a natural extension of my show.”

No hay comentarios: