Charlie Sheen has blasted his former bosses at "Two and a Half Men" after they fired him on Monday afternoon.
In his first interview since learning the news, Sheen told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush that his former bosses at Warner Bros. Television, which produces the show, did not contact him to break the news - he found out via technology.
Is Charlie Sheen Ready To Make A Shift In His Life?
"I got a text or something. Here's another thing -- these guys are such yellow cockroaches that they didn't even have the decency to call me. I put 5 bill[ion] in their cheap suit pockets and another half a bil' in what's-his-cheese's pockets and this is the... respect I get?" Sheen told Bush. "It's just deplorable and they should be ashamed of themselves!"
Sheen blamed his firing - not on his recent media onslaught - but on his former bosses not understanding the actor.
"Whatever. I guess if you can't process a guy, or realize his value, you must terminate him," Sheen told Bush. "That's real high-brow thinking, really evolved thinking. I don't know. It is what it is. I'm more worried about my children [Bob and Max] right now than any of this nonsense, you know."
Sheen confirmed to Bush that he plans to move forward with potential legal action against his bosses for breach of contract.
"I think that they realized that," Sheen said. "They exercised such a cheap move and [this is] so silly and so transparent and... it's so juvenile. It is the work of infants. It is the work of silly infants and it's just -- if this is what it had to come to, to get me out of those silly shirts, then so be it. So maybe I'll wear one, just on the final day when I go and remove all of their bazillions."
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, on Monday afternoon, Warner Bros. Television, which produces "... Men" confirmed they had fired Sheen.
"After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on 'Two and a Half Men,' effective immediately," the statement read.
The news was announced just weeks after CBS and Warner Bros. Television pulled the plug on the remainder of the "Two and a Half Men" season after Sheen made a series of radio rants.
"Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season," CBS said in a statement at the time.
Since production was halted on the current season of the show, Sheen has spoken out in a host of interviews, including Access Hollywood, and his own Internet talk show over the weekend.
Sheen had told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush he hoped to work things out recently, noting his lawyer was going to give his terms to CBS CEO Leslie Moonves.
It was not immediately clear what the plans were for the future of "... Men," but a report had surfaced multiple times that bosses were talking to "Glee's" John Stamos.
"I love him. I like John, but he doesn't have what I have and the show sucks if he's on it," Sheen previously told Bush before changing his position days later.
"I was out of line and you're a beautiful man, and a talented man, and if you get the gig, we should talk," Sheen told Los Angeles' KTLA News last week.
CBS had no comment on the news that Warner Bros. Television had fired the actor.
Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.