miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2013

Clive Davis responds to Kelly Clarkson: 'I had every fact checked'


The cold war of words between longtime music mogul Clive Davis and pop star (and former Davis charge) Kelly Clarkson got a new chapter yesterday.
To recap: In his new autobiography The Soundtrack of My Life, Davis told a handful of stories about the former American Idol champ, which included her weeping during a meeting and not wanted to release smash hits “Since U Been Gone” and “Behind These Hazel Eyes.”
Clarkson responded yesterday with an open letter to her fans, noting that Davis’ “stories and songs are mixed up.” She also said that the only time she ever cried in front of Davis was when he told her he hated the song “Because of You.”
Davis, not accustomed to letting someone else have the last word, shot back on Twitter. “As anyone who has read The Soundtrack of My Life knows, I think Kelly Clarkson is a tremendous vocal talent and performer,” he wrote. “In the book, I provide an in-depth look at our years together during which we shared major multi-platinum success, as well as a few creative differences. I am truly very sorry that she has decided to take issue with what I know to be an accurate depiction of our time together. Before the book was published, I had every fact checked with five independent individuals who were present on a daily basis throughout it all. The chapter as it is written was thoroughly verified by each and every one of them. I stand by the chapter as written in my book. At the same time I wish, and will always wish, Kelly’s talent and her career to soar to ever new heights.”
clive-owen-kelly-clarkson

No hay comentarios: