The first funerals for victims of Norway's gun and bomb attacks are being held, a week after 77 people were killed in Oslo and on a nearby island.Norwegian leaders joined relatives for a service held in Oslo by the youth wing of the Labour Party - the target of the shootings on Utoeya island.
It came as killer Anders Behring Breivik was questioned again by police.
Meanwhile police released the names of the remaining victims, 36 in total. Most of the dead are teenagers.
Red roses The first funerals are those of Bano Rashid, 18, who was buried near Oslo on Friday, and of Ismail Haji Ahmed, 19, whose burial was to be held in the south-western town of Hamar.
Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere attended the funeral of Ms Rashid, a Kurdish immigrant from Iraq, in the Nesodden peninsula.
Both victims were among the 68 people - mostly members of the Labour Party youth movement - who were shot dead on Utoeya last Friday.
Another eight people died when a massive bomb hit central Oslo earlier that day.
Mr Stoltenberg attended the memorial service in Oslo, along with most of his cabinet.
"Today it is one week since Norway was hit by evil," he said from a stage covered with red roses, the symbol of his governing Labour Party.
"We are not going to be shocked and intimidated into silence," he added. "The bravery that these young people have shown is catching. We're going to answer hatred with love. We're going to honour our heroes forever."
Later, Mr Stoltenberg visited a mosque to stress national unity.
Police have now identified all the dead and released the names of 36 more victims. Forty-one were released previously.
The process has taken days because the authorities are scrupulously following a procedure of contacting relatives when they have positively identified victims.
The youngest of those named so far was Sharidyn Svebakk-Boehn, who turned 14 just five days before the massacre.
Calm and cooperative Mr Breivik, who says he carried out both the Oslo bombing and the Utoeya massacre, is being questioned by police for the second time.
He has claimed he acted to stem what he called the Islamisation of western Europe, blaming the Norwegian government for allowing it to happen.
His current interrogation is focusing on whether there is "any more danger", according to police attorney Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby.
Detectives wanted to question Mr Breivik on "information received over the last few days - which is a lot," said Mr Kraby.
Police said he was calm and cooperative.
Two psychiatrists have been appointed to assess his mental health and will report to prosecutors by 1 November.
After the hearing on Monday, which was closed to the public, the presiding judge said Mr Breivik had claimed there were two other cells working with him.
Despite the fears, Norwegian authorities have said they believe Mr Breivik acted alone.
Norwegian domestic intelligence chief Janne Kristiansen said no evidence had so far been found linking Mr Breivik with far-right extremists in Norway or elsewhere.
Norway's chief prosecutor has said he expects the indictment will not be ready before the end of the year.
Tor Aksel Busch said he hoped the trial could be held next year.