sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

Taylor Swift Gretchen Wilson Still Pissed At Kanye

gretchen vs kanye
When we think of Kanye West and drama and award shows, Taylor Swift is obvi the name that comes to mind. Back in 2004 though, a younger Kanye caused dramz at the American Music Awards, when he lost Favorite Breakthrough Artist to Gretchen Wilson.

Here's what he said about it after the ceremony  "I felt like I was definitely robbed. I was the best new artist this year." Gretchen is still sore about it. Here's what she had to say about it, six years later:

    "I think he's an ass for acting like that. He really is. He makes quite a spectacle. Grow up! Quit being such a baby! If somebody beats you, it's because they deserve to beat you. And I don't know if you remember all the way back to the first time — I outsold you, bro! Do your homework."

    "It's kinda cool for me to know that I was the first. Kanye, just remember, I was your first. And I'm not above kicking your ass."

We'd agree that it wasn't a cool move by Yeezy, but it WAS six years ago, and at least it wasn't as bad as the T-Swizzle incident.

Guess people never forget!

Do U think Kanye owes Gretchen an apology? Or do U think it's really not a big deal?

No hay comentarios: