viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Maria Cino

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/sites/default/files/u56/maria%20cino.jpgMaria Cino, the experienced political operative, has thrown herself into the race to become chair of the Republican National Committee. Cino has been in politics since 1980 when she took her first job at the RNC.

“I walked into the RNC thirty years ago and I was just out of college,” Cino said. “Ronald Reagan had just won, and I was certainly enthusiastic about working what I thought was the best job that I’d ever had in my life; that I was a kid from Buffalo, and I was going to be working for the Republican National Committee.”

Since then, Cino has worked her way up through the party. Her pitch to committee members highlights this robust experience as well as the skills and insight she has gained from her three decades of working for the party.

“Candidly,” she said, “the response has been very, very good. And I think that has to do with my pitch.”

No hay comentarios: