jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

Justin Bieber: "It Feels Good To Be In Love"

 Justin Bieber has revealed that he thinks it "feels good" to be in love. The Baby hitmaker, who is rumoured to be dating Disney star Selena Gomez, confessed his thoughts on the concept of love to OK! Magazine, claiming that he feels he still has a lot to learn about that loving feeling.

WATCH OUR EXCLUSIVE JUSTIN BIEBER LIVE SESSION HERE 

Bieber told the publication: "I am too young to know the real concept of it but I do know it feels good to be in love.

Canadian singer Justin Bieber performs during ...
"It's a good feeling. I am still in the process of learning not just about love but about everything in life - no rush, you know." He added: "I am not an expert or anything like that, but I sing what I feel and I guess most teens can relate to my music."

GOT BIEBER FEVER? CHECK OUT PICS OF JUSTIN IN OUR GALLERY HERE! 

In other JB news, the 16-year old, who was alledgedly caught snogging a fan in a picture that emerged earlier this week, has also been confirmed to present an award at The Golden Globes this weekend. High School Musical star Zac Efron has also been added to the list of award presenters at the event, which will be hosted by Ricky Gervais on 16th January.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour including our extended 4pm bulletin everyday on MTV (Sky 350, Virgin 311)

No hay comentarios: