lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

Katherine Heigl Responds to Rumors That She's Rude: "I've Made Mistakes"

 
Katherine Heigl Responds to Rumors That She's Rude: "I've Made Mistakes"
.
View gallery
Katherine Heigl Responds to Rumors That She's Rude: "I've Made Mistakes"
Katherine Heigl is boundary-free when it comes to her fans! The State of Affairs actress, 35, opened up to her more than 3 million Facebook followers on Saturday, Nov. 1 in a fan Q&A. In addition to asking the former Grey's Anatomy star about her upcoming NBC drama, one fan asked her about the consistent rumors that she can be difficult to work with.
"I've heard rumors that you're very rude. What's your thoughts," the fan wrote.
"Yeah I've heard those too...honestly I don't think I am...nothing makes me more uncomfortable than confrontation or hurting someones feelings and I would never, ever actively do so on purpose," Heigl replied. "Of course just like any human being I've made mistakes and unwittingly or carelessly spoken or acted but I always try to make any wrong right. That doesn't mean I won't stand up for myself by drawing boundaries and asking to be treated kindly and respectfully but I don't do that with any rude or unkind intentions just with the same strength and honesty I think every one of us is entitled to."
In October, Heigl's former showrunner Shonda Rhimes bashed her in an interview for The Hollywood Reporter
"I don't put up with bullsh-t or nasty people. I don't have time for it,” Rhimes said after saying there were no "Heigls" working on her current shows.

No hay comentarios: