lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

Miley Cyrus Creates 'Dirty Hippie' Collection For New York Fashion Week And Gets VERY Dirty Describing It!


Miley Cyrus reveals her sculpture collaboration with Jeremy Scott!!
What the what?? Miley Cyrus is now a sculptor!
The pop songstress turned artist teamed up with designer and current creative director of Moschino, Jeremy Scott, for a new collection titled 'Dirty Hippie', which will premiere at Jeremy's show during New York Fashion Week on Wednesday, September 10th.
Wow. It's a lot to take in, though Miley's been preparing us for her debut ever so slowly on Instagram. After all, she did tease the collection's glow up, five foot bong on social media!!
A party hat, face mask, and well a few other pieces made of plastic toys, glitter, and alphabet beads make up the rest of their collab, with Jeremy even revealing in the recent issue of V Magazine:

"We're on the same wavelength—it's like a psychedelic jungle. All of these stream of consciousness, colorful, playful, whimsical things mixed up together. I love that there's a DIY feel to the sculptures, which is a part of the look of the show. I want it to be less about a model army and more about a group of cool, individualized people hanging out together."
And just like some of her fashions, the sculptures give off a raunchy vibe, as well! Miley shared:
"When Jeremy [Scott] came here for a July 4th party, I had all these leis around, and I wanted to see how I could incorporate them into his show. I'm having the guy who made the bear I came out of at the VMAs last year come over tonight to help me fix all this shit because it's kind of a mess. [Pointing out art pieces individually] This one's a vibrator, which I got from a fan. They threw it on stage. And that's a joint [attached to it], so that's the vibe. I've gotten more and more about piling things on, but I try to put thought into everything. Even though it's so stupid, I did the pineapple because you know what they say about pineapple, right"
Read the rest of her interview's HIGHlights …AFTER THE JUMP!!!

Not sure…
MC: Yummy cum? If you drink a lot of pineapple juice you're going to have yummy cum. So that's why I put it on the dick with a bunch of babies, and it says, "Fuck." I try to think about everything so it has a story to me.
This one's a party hat?
MC Yeah, this is the first one I did and it's still not quite 100% done. It has an iPod player. You can play music. You put your auxiliary right there. It's like the ultimate party hat. During that 4th of July party, I saw this party hat and I thought it might be fun to glue some shit onto it. I just made it for myself to wear. And then someone was like, Oh this is great, you should keep going… [Pointing] There are drugs in that, and then there's a blunt… This one says, "In your dreams you can buy expensive cars," which is really weird because when Jeremy was doing his collection, there's some stuff that says, "Expensive." There's one thing that says, "Cars" on it. There are some key words that we had no idea we were both using.
Tell me about this camera.
MC I made Jeremy this because he loves to shoot, too. It's a real camera. There are like, five pictures left, and there are pictures of me from tour on here. It's a disposable, but when you take the picture it makes it look like you have a unicorn head, so when it prints out—it's cool. They actually make boots that kind of look like this for the collection, too. So that was weird. I sent him this and then he sent me a picture of the new boots.
This mask with the little white bears is really different from the rest.
MC This is my favorite piece, but it's the one that's taking the most time. I'm figuring out the strap now because I've done it so many different ways, and it keeps being too heavy and stabbing people. When I go through them all, I'm going to fix them and patch up some of these holes, because I started pinning them all on and then it got harder and harder to pin them. So some of them are kind of sewn on here… Whatever. [Pointing] At first this was just this, and then I had this in my hair one day and was like, Fuck it, I think it needs it. It kind of makes it tribal.
Sure, I can see that, you're taking a bunch of consumer detritus and making symbolic, ceremonial objects out of it.
MC Yeah. This seems so fucking lame to say but I feel like my art became kind of a metaphor—an example of my life. Because a bunch of shitty things kept happening. I've always been so fucking lucky. Everything has always just been easy for me. And at the beginning of this year, I hated 2014 because everything that could go wrong kept going wrong. Being in the hospital, my dog dying…Everything just kept shitting on me and shitting on me. So then I started taking all of those shit things and making them good, and being like, I'm using it. My brother and my friends all said that's what they felt I was doing. So, that's how I started making art. I had a bunch of fucking junk and shit, and so instead of letting it be junk and shit, I turned it into something that made me happy.
It's exciting you're going to be sharing it with the world now.
MC Jeremy brought a lot of peace and self worth to me because even though to some people, it was just me gluing some things together, to me, it made me not a fucking pop star dumbass. And that's my goal in my life: to not die a pop pop dumb dumb. I can't. I will freak out. I just wanted to give myself something I can work at, and even now, if I had more time and I wasn't on tour, I know I could outdo any of this because I've grown while doing it.

No hay comentarios: