domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Taylor Swift and Her Heartfelt Tweets to Fans in 2010


Taylor Swift is winning awards left and right, but she knows who to thank for her popularity. This singer is always telling her fans how grateful she is to them and showing them love in the form of tweets on her twitter page. She also always takes the time to hold her hands out in the shape of a heart showing her fans that she loves them. Here are some of the tweets Taylor sent out in 2010 showing how she feels about the world and her fans.

"I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas. I also hope that Kevin Bacon commercial comes on again. Best. Commercial. Ever." December 24, 2010

"Gotta send big love to my smallest friend @yelyahwilliams for introducing me at the CMT Artists of the Year event-- barefoot! I adore her." December 3, 2010

"So thankful for so much. And also for the NBC special Speak Now that comes on at 8/7c, and all the fans who made it possible. Check it out?" November 25, 2010

"Guys... Thank you for the AMA. I'm so thrilled and thankful. I'm so excited, I think you've cured my jet lag!" November 21, 2010

"Also smiling in anticipation of the awkward try-three-times-to-get-it-right high five between me and my producer Nathan next time I see him." November 3, 2010

"I... Can't... Believe... This... You guys have absolutely lit up my world. Thank you." November 3, 2010

"I've spent all day with my fans. Central park, a piano, strings.. Now I'm performing for the release party. I can't wait to hug you guys. :)" October 25, 2010

"Oh, Italian fans.. I love you. Just played X-Factor Italy. Now I think I'll go eat pizza." September 28, 2010

"About to put together a puzzle, then hang it on my wall. Because people I adore gave it to me" July 14, 2010

No hay comentarios: