domingo, 23 de enero de 2011

Nicki Minaj gets kicked out of London hotel, laughs off Rihanna dating rumors

Promotional photograph of Nicki Minaj from her official website, MyPinkFriday.com. - Provided courtesy of Photo courtesy of Nicki Minajs official website, MyPinkFriday.com.
Nicki Minaj was 'kicked out' of a five-star hotel in London after some incidents with her overenthusiastic fans. The 26-year-old rapper affectionately refers to her fans as her 'barbz.'
"Long day of press only to find out we've officially been kicked out the hotel!" The singer Tweet on Friday night. "Lmaoooooooo. Rescue me barbz!!!! Pleeeeeeeasse... U can't have me w/o my barbz! We're a packaged deal!!!! (sic)"

The rapper recently laughed off rumors that she had moved in with fellow female singer, Rihanna and that the two were possibly 'more than good friends.'

"I don't know where people got this really insane, hilarious, random rumor that she and I were living together," Nicki told BBC's online radio station 1XTRA. "We had just shot the video for a song I have on the album called Fly. When I saw her the first thing I said was 'So, did you hear we're living together'. We just started cracking up laughing and she was like 'I can't believe people are this ridiculous.'"

Minaj said that the song, "Raining Men" that she wrote for her duet with Rihanna was composed while she was laying in bed, which is why it might be strange.

"I just wanted to be crazy, I wrote that track in bed actually. I had an off-day, they sent me a record and said they needed it back in 24 hours and I wrote ... saying craziness," Minaj told the radio station. "I wanted to make it more melodic and crazy.

No hay comentarios: