domingo, 2 de enero de 2011

Lady GaGa to Release 'Born This Way' in May and New Single in Feb

Lady GaGa celebrated New Year by announcing release dates for her new album "Born This Way" and its lead single. "THE SONG 2 13 11 THE RECORD 5 23 11," she posted on Twitter along with a picture of her stripping down from the waist down and wearing a jacket with the album title emblazoned on the back.

Prior to the announcement, she tweeted her Little Monsters some lyrics from the record, "I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes, I'm on the right track baby, I was Born This Way. Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track baby, I was Born This Way."

GaGa previously told BBC that "lyrically this album is more poetic." She gushed, "It's really written by the fans, they really wrote it for me because every night they're funneling so much into me. So I wrote it for them. Born This Way is all about my little monsters and me, mother monster."

Teasing about the sound, she said "[It's] a marriage of electronic music with major, epic, dare I even say, metal or rock and roll, pop, anthemic style melodies with really sledge-hammering dance beats." She explained more, "It's kind of like the post-operative stage of the album. I've already done the full heart surgery. I'm just sewing myself back up again."

Beside having a new album on the way, Lady GaGa will also roll out a "Gnomeo and Juliet" soundtrack she worked with Elton John. The song will be made available for purchase in a CD package of the movie theme songs compilation on February 8.
Cohabitation Before Marriage Increases The Risk Of Divorce

No hay comentarios: