martes, 25 de enero de 2011

Kate Middleton is thrown off Facebook

The social networking site locks Kate Middleton from Northants out of her account
Kate Middleton | Celebrity | Photos | Now Online | Gossip
Kate Middleton will marry Prince William at Westminster Abbey
 
Facebook user Kate Middleton - a healthcare worker from Northants - had her account frozen because she shares her name with Prince William's fiancée.

Just like the blushing bride to be, Kate is 29 and lives in Kingsway. But she's not a future princess set to marry the potential future King on 29 April - she's just a very frustrated UK citizen. 'I still can't get on,' says blonde-haired Kate. 'On Thursday I was logged in all day as usual.

'Then I went out with friends and got a call from my partner saying he couldn't see me on there any more.

'Later when I tried to log in again I got an error message that said it had been disabled. 'I have pictures of my nephew on there and all my contacts. 'I don't know if they ever do let me back in whether that will be saved.

'Facebook should have got in touch with me first and asked me to prove who I was.' Though the site is clearly worried about users impersonating the royal bride, civilian Kate's boyfriend Jonathan Ross is having no problems with his account - despite the fact he's the namesake of a famous TV presenter.

'We review thousands of pieces of content every day,' a Facebook spokesperson tells the Daily Mirror.

'Of course, we make an occasional mistake. 'When this happens we work quickly to resolve the issue.

No hay comentarios: