sábado, 15 de enero de 2011

Helen Hunt Refuse To Let Her Daughter Be A Child Star



Helen Hunt - Helen Hunt who raises her daughter Makena Lei Gordon Carnahan with husband Matthew Carnahan would not let her daughter be a child star.

“I don’t wish I started later, but I was never a child star,” Helen Hun said. “I was in school every year and had normal friends and I loved it and here I am, so I can’t say that I wish I hadn’t done it.

“I used to say, ‘No, I didn’t miss any of my childhood,’ but it is a very adult place to be, a movie set. Like, it’s a little weird. I think if my daughter was interested in acting, I would find ways for her to act in theater that has to do with her school or a kids’ improvisational thing.

“There are ways to do it where you’re not on a movie set with 60 adults, which I loved at the time, but as a parent, I don’t know that I’d be dying to put her in that spot.”

Helen Hunt recently filmed "Soul Surfer" and brought her daughter along for the ride.

No hay comentarios: