domingo, 16 de enero de 2011

Chantelle Houghton: This year I'm getting new Hollywood teeth!

Chantelle Houghton | Celebrity hair | Pictures | New styles | Latest | Hair | Now | Photos | Hairstyles
Chantelle Houghton is ready for a fabulous 2011
Ultimate Big Brother contestant Chantelle Houghton already has new boobs and now she wants Hollywood gnashers.

'I'm getting my teeth done at the moment -
I'm having veneers, which were the most expensive things I bought in
2010,' she tells Now.

'I also really want to get my hair cut to a short bob, too.

'I've always had long hair and I'll stay blonde because I think it suits me.

'The good thing is I wear extensions so if I don't like my new cut I can just put them back in!'

Loved-up with new boyfriend Rav Wilding, Chantelle, 27, plans no other surgery on body.

'I'm a size 8 and my stomach doesn't wobble any more,' she says.

'I knew I had to do something about my shape a while ago when a lady at Lakeside shopping centre in Essex actually asked me if I was pregnant.

'I didn't even have a boyfriend at the time so I thought: "Oh shit!" Now I'm probably in the best shape of my life - I work out three times a week and I've dropped from 10st 12lb to 9st 6lb.'

No hay comentarios: