lunes, 24 de enero de 2011

Talia Balsam May Be George Clooney's One And Only Marriage



Talia Balsam
- 'Without a Trace' actress Talia Balsam may be Geogre Clooney's one and only marriage. Talia was married to the handsome actor between 1989 to 1993. George Clooney who's currently dating model Elisabetta Canalis, continues to insist he has no plans on marrying again.

George Clooney appeared on Peir's Morgan show with his father Nick Clooney, who said "yearned for the moment" when his son would wed his current girlfriend. Clooney responded saying,

"I hate to blow your whole news story, but I was married, so I gave it a shot".Elisabetta defends her boyfriend saying, "There are some people who just don't want to see me happy. George reassures me all the time. He is very close. I feel more embraced than ever before".

It must be tough for Talia Balsam to think she turned George Clooney away from marriage forever.

No hay comentarios: