viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Josie Gibson: If John James and I split, I fancy sexy Keith Lemon



Josie Gibson | Pictures | Photos | New
Big Brother 11 winner Josie Gibson has gone from 16st 7lb to 13st 7lb and is now a size 12-14.

Josie's boyfriend John James Parton loves her whatever her size, but he adores her curvy bum.

‘He's always grabbing my arse!' she tells Now with a grin.

‘He patted it last night and said: "It's going, isn't it?" and I said: "You'd better make the most of it while it's still there."'

Although Josie insists talk of marriage is premature, she does add: ‘He told me recently that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me.

'He said: "I wouldn't give a shit if you were 20st."'

This year's already shaping up to be a bumper one for our fave reality star, with her perfume Josie currently outselling all other celeb fragrances online.

So what's next: a fitness DVD?

‘It'd have to be funny,' she says.

‘I could do one with Keith Lemon - there's something sexy about him.

'I said to John James: "If anything happened to us, Keith would be my next choice."

'He just looked wounded and said: "OMG, Josie, that hurts!"'

For more information on Josie's diet plan, visit golower.co.uk.

No hay comentarios: