miércoles, 12 de enero de 2011

Holly Responds To Hef's Engagement!

holly-madison-does-not-think-hugh-hefner-should-marry-crystal-harris
Uh-oh! She's finally speaking out about this!

And it ain't good! Hugh Hefner's former long-term girlfriend, Holly Madison, has heard the news that the Playboy honcho is marrying Crystal Harris, and she does NOT think that it's a particularly good idea!

She explains:
holly-madison-does-not-think-hugh-hefner-should-marry-crystal-harris

    "I'd like to see Hef settle down. I just want it to be with the right person, and I feel like he's making a hasty decision. I'm not sure Crystal is the best thing for him. Crystal hasn't been around very long - she's a mysterious character. No-one knows much about her. Plus, she's very young, probably too young to settle down. I've seen a lot of girls try to date Hef, and some have ulterior motives. I don't think it would be a bad idea for him to get to know her a little better. I think it's possible Crystal could break Hef's heart. They could end up divorcing, and she could take half his money. I'm not jealous that he'd marry someone else. I just don't want it to be a girl who's using him to start her career. Basically, I think he could do better than Crystal." She makes some inneresting points!

But one could definitely argue that this is just sour grapes, on her part! What do U think?? Are Holly's concerns legit or is she, in fact, just jealous that he didn't put a ring on it??

No hay comentarios: